Aeroderm Vacuum and Spray Machine by EquiproThe Spray machine helps achieve a thorough cleansing of the skins surface. It is cool, soothing and has a pleasant fragrance. It is used to flush out the pores, especially after suction and extraction of blackheads or pimples. The spray rinses the skin and also helps restore the skins acid mantle.
To Fill Your Spray Bottles mix two parts distilled water and one part astringent or skin lotion. The containers are filled about 2/3rds. Normally two bottles will be filled one with astringent for normal or oily skin and one with mild skin lotion for mature, dry and sensitive skin.
Action Of The Spray:
The spray stimulates nerve endings and activates cell metabolism. It can be used on broken capillaries as the spray creates an excellent light massage that exercises and strengthens the capillary walls by causing them to expand and contract. (Place a towel over the clients shoulders while spraying to prevent moisture from dripping down the neck.) The client can be handed a face bowl or a tissue can be placed across the chest to protect the clients body from the spray.
The spray is also used for:
- The second step to cleansing.
- Cleansing after suction and squeezing of blackheads and pimples.
- and after the mask is removed.
The Vacuum Or Suction Machine:
The suction machine has three glass suction cups:
1) Comedone Extractor (blackheads)
2) Sebum Extractor
The suction machine is helpful in the deep pore cleansing of the skin. It acts like a miniature vacuum cleaner, to suction out dirt, grease and other impurities. It also gives a deep penetrating massage and draws blood to the surface of the skin.
The suction machine maybe used on all skin types except in areas that are heavily couperosed (Broken Capillaries) On an oily skin the suction is always performed after Desincrustation and/or Dr. Jacquet movement.
The main function of the machine is to draw impurities and debris from the pores and follicles, but may be strong enough to dislodge blackheads. Therefore following the vacuum step, blackheads and grease deposits will be more easily extracted with manual pressure.
When treating Acne skin, the suction cup does not slide over the skin as it does on unblemished skin. Instead a spot suction can be applied directly over a blemish. The glass suction cups have a hole that the finger is placed over when the machine is in operation. When the finger is released the suction is broken. A thin film of cleansing lotion is placed on the skin during the treatment. This helps to prevent pulling of the skin.
When the skin is thin, dry or aging, a light suction is used. A stronger suction is used on an oily skin. The suction treatment is not recommended for Rosacea skin as suction tends to cause the area to become inflamed.
Suction Cup Sizes:Care of the machine:
- The larger cup is used to vacuum out the neck, jaw, cheeks and forehead.
- The smaller cup is used to vacuum the chin and area between the nose and lip, and the space between the eyes and the sides of the nose.
After the treatment, the suction cup is removed, washed with soap and water and placed in a bowl of alcohol or in a dry sterilizing cabinet until needed again. Some glass suction cups have an area where a small piece of cotton can be placed as a filter to keep any type of material from going up into the suction of the machine. It should be turned off immediately after use.
Following the suction treatment the face is wiped with a clean cotton pad or sponge that has been sprinkled with a few drops of astringent. When the pad is removed you will often see pollution and stale make up which has been drawn from the pores. This debris on the pad will show the client the value of the suction treatment.
Movement Of The Suction Machine:Vac Spray Features:
- The suction starts at the center of the neck, moving outward.
- Suction is done under the chin, starting in the center and moving outward toward the ear.
- Suction is done on the cheeks, starting on the chin and moving outward toward the ear.
- Suction is done on the forehead, starting in the center, moving outward toward the temple.
- Change to a smaller suction cup and vacuum between the eyebrows.
- With the smaller suction cup, vacuum the nose. Support the nose with your free hand to avoid bending the nose.
- Continue with the smaller suction cup and vacuum the area between the nose and lips. Starting directly under the nose, work outward to the corner of the mouth.
Compact model. Combines sprayer and vacuum. deal for spraying lotions (Cleaning, purifying, soothing, and stimulating). Vacuum is used for vascular and oxygenating massages.
- Compact model
- Combines pulverisation and vaccum
- 1 spray jet vaporizer
- 1 additional plastic bottle, 2 plastic tubes, 1 cupping glass adaptor
- 3 cupping glasses: 1 anti-wrinkles, 1 black head, 1 facial massage
- 2 year-warranty
- C.S.A. approved
- 36 watts
- weight: 11 lbs / 5 kg
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY EQUIPRO
- Always make sure the spray head is connected to the right nozzle of the machine, to prevent accidental vacuuming of any spray solution into the pump, which can damage the pump of your machine and void your manufacturer's warranty.
- Do not use the vac/spray pump for extended periods without cool-down time between treatments in order to prevent overheating of the pump and damage to the machine. Damage caused by overheating of the pump is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.