CleanCide Ready to Use Disinfectant Spray / Case of (12) 1 Quart ContainersCitric acid-based CleanCide RTU germicidal solution delivers powerful efficacy against pathogens - without the potentially harmful effects of other chemical disinfectants - in a convenient, ready-to-use format. Sprayer included.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful disinfection - broad efficacy:
- Kills 99.9% of household germs
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Sanitizes in as little as one minute
- Low pH
- Virucidal, germicidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal efficacy
- Effective against antibiotic-resistant organisms
- Effective against Norovirus
One-step, No-rinse Cleaning & Disinfection:
- No quats or bleach
- EPA category IV (lowest level of toxicity)
- No precautionary statements/PPE
- Will not irritate skin, eyes, or lungs
- Highly biodegradable ingredients - no harmful or irritating residues
- Proven efficacy in the presence of 5% organic soil load
- 5-minute contact time for disinfection; 1-minute contact time for sanitization
- No pre-cleaning or post-rinsing steps required
- EPA DfE-Certified Product
- OSHA requirements for bloodborne pathogens
- HMIS ratings of "0"
- EPA List N approved for use against SARS-CoV-2
For use on hard, non-porous surfaces, such as stainless steel, chrome, glass, plastic, and vinyl.
- Dispense CleanCide directly onto hard surfaces to be cleaned or saturate a cleaning cloth with the solution.
- CleanCide is for cleaning surfaces, not for use on skin. Wear a cover gown, face protection, and gloves if cleaning up a large body fluid spill.
- Wipe surfaces until visibly wet and allow the solution to air dry (Do not wipe the surface dry prior to adequate contact time).
- Wipe or rinse any residual, after sufficient contact time, if needed.
Water, Sodium Octyl Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Acetic Acid, Pelargonic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ammonium C6-10-alkyl Polyoxyethylene Sulfate, C12-15 Alcohols Ethoxylated
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY CLEANCIDE