Organics for Kids.
eco.kid... why is eco.kid called eco.kid?
We made some nice, pure hair products. We call them eco.kid, because that’s what they are—ecologically responsible, kid friendly products (no artificial fragrances, colourings or preservatives, no harsh surfactants).
eco.kid... formulated for kids:
- eco.kid is ecologically responsible and kid friendly
- eco.kid is an everyday range (for healthy living) specifically designed for helping to prevent and treat the hair, scalp and skin issues that affect kids
- eco.kid uses certified natural and organic, paraben free, sulphate free, synthetic free, readily biodegradable ingredients
- No artificial preservative, fragrance or colouring
- No synthetics
- No silicone
- No parabens
- No sulphate
- No artificial preservative
- No artificial fragrance
- No artificial colouring
A child’s skin and scalp produces almost six times less oil on a daily basis than an adult’s and can be sensitive to synthetic perfumes, colours, preservatives, heavy film-forming conditioners and aggressive surfactants. eco.kid is an organic, healthier, biologically friendlier and more effective product range formulated exclusively for the hair, scalp and skin of children aged 3 to 12 years old and so is able to help prevent common problems faced by this age group. eco.kid... prevention is better than cure.™
eco.kid hair products:
eco.kid... distinctly Australian:
- help prevent split ends and tangles by using an essential oil solvent dry-cleaning action not a detergent action;
- help make hair unattractive to head lice by using a high percentage of twice-distilled pure essential oils, which smell nice to us but not nice for head lice;
- help prevent dry scalp and cradle cap due tothe use of organically certified, hypo-allergenic ingredients such as coconut and sugar foaming agents, conditioners and wheat nano-peptides.
- help prevent dry skin, skin irritation, skin flaking and sensitivity due to the use of organically certified coconut and sugar derived surfactants, moisturizers and wheat nano-peptides.
eco.kid is Australian made and is crafted using Australian Indigenous Flora and certified organic ingredients. The harsh beauty of the Australian climate has evolved our flora into a powerhouse of phyto-resources. eco.kid key flower and plant ingredients include wild harvested Kakadu Plum, the world’s richest natural fruit source of vitamin C and essential oils of Australian Eucalyptus, Australian Nerolina, Australian Lemon-scented Myrtle, Australian Lemon-scented Tea Tree, Australian Aniseed Myrtle, Australian Blue Cypress and Australian Sandalwood—all of which have well known benefits and possess varying anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
eco.kid… a healthier choice for our kids and the environment:
We care about what we put into our products and we care about what our eco.kids rinse down the drain. eco.kid products use sulphate free, synthetic free, fully sustainable and readily bio-degradable ingredients that can be safely returned to the planet. This one gesture helps to create a sustainable future for our kids.
eco.kid was born from our determined belief that there is a better way to care for our kids’ hygiene and the environment we live in. eco.kid should be used as part of a healthier lifestyle for kids and the planet.