Gena Pedi-Pak / 9 Piece Kit With ToteA salon starter kit that provides everything you need for a perfect pedicure except a tub of water, a towel and a pair of feet.
This complete system includes:
Everybody walks, runs and dances on them. But until recently, most feet finished last when it came to a health and beauty regimen. Not any more! Feet are stepping into the limelight and receiving the attention they deserve.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml) Pedi Soak - Concentrated foot soak with Tea Tree Oil. Maximum lather. Skin softening.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml) Pedi Septic - Antiseptic foot spray with Tea Tree Oil. Combats bacterial growth. Cools and refreshes.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml) Pedi Care - Non-abrasive sloughing lotion with Peppermint Oil. Removes surface dry skin.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml) Pedi Scrub - Exfoliating scrub with Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp conditioners. Safely removes deeper dry skin.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml) Pedi Soft - Botanically enriched moisturizing lotion. Natural fruit acids to control dry skin.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml) Pedi Ice - Ice-cold refreshment for hot, tired feet. Menthol and Eucalyptus soothe achy muscles.
- 8 fl oz (236 ml) Pedi Cure - Botanical creme softens and hydrates callused skin. Deep relief for dry, cracked skin.
- Pedi Pro File - Professional callus sander for safe reduction of calluses. Can be sanitized.
- Instruction Manual - Step-by-step procedures for perfect pedicures.
Around the country, women, and now men, are turning to salon for relaxing beautifying pedicures.
Learn how professionals are delighting their clients with perfect salon pedicures. Gena Laboratories makes it easy with a full line of pedicure products to pamper and rejuvenate feet. Everything from a sudsing soak bath to creamy lotions and a refreshing liquid talc.
This step-by-step instructions coordinates with the Pedi Steps on each product to make it easy for you to learn the proper procedure for top quality pedicures.
Allow enough time for each pedicure, usually about 1 hour. We suggest pedicure treatments every 4 to 5 weeks.
- Step 1: Add a teaspoon of highly-concentrated Pedi Soak foot bath to the water and swish around. Allow feet to soak for 5 to 10 minutes. Fresh-scented Pedi Soak bathes, conditions and soothes tired feet.
- Step 2: Begin this phase of pedicure by spraying the entire right foot, including between the toes, with Pedi Septic. This antiseptic foot spray deodorizes and refreshes as it combats bacterial growth. You can also use versatile Pedi Septic before and after the pedicure to sanitize all of your pedicure implements. If nail are polished, remove old polish with cotton saturated in fast-acting polish remover.
- Step 3: For cuticle removal, apply Pedi Care sloughing lotion to each toenail. Now, use the orangewood stick to gently push back cuticle. Begin at the side of each nail and work down to the center of the nail. For dry skin removal, apply a small amount of Pedi Care to the foot and massage with firm stokes until the dry skin roll off. Pedi Care's unique exfoliating formula gently rubs away rough, dry skin cells to reveal fresh, younger-looking skin. After sloughing is complete, return foot to bath and rinse. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on left foot.
- Step 4: Pat off excess water, leaving the foot slightly damp. Apply a small amount of Pedi Scrub cleansing gel to the foot. Use wet loofah scrubbing disc to gently scrub the foot surface. A continuous circular motion works best. As in Step 3, pay close attention to heavily callused areas and dry skin patches. Pedi Scrub revs up circulation while it revitalizes the foot's complexion, leaving it soft and smooth. Return the foot to the bath and repeat procedure on another foot.
- Step 5: Remove right foot from bath and pat dry as before. Excessive calluses on the foot can be unsightly and uncomfortable. In the hands of the professional, the sturdy, two-sided Pedi Pro File is the ideal way to smooth calluses on the heel and ball of foot and eliminate build-up of rough, dry skin. Beginning with rough side of the Pedi Pro File, firmly file away excess dry skin from the callused area of the foot. Refine the edges of the dry skin with the fine side of the file. Be sure to sanitize the Pedi Pro File between uses. When working on callused areas, remember it is not your goal to completely remove the calluses, only to soften the skin. Calluses are the foot's natural protection. Repeat Step 4 with left foot.
- Step 6: Beginning with the right foot, you can now treat your client to the comforting of massage. Using Pedi Soft, a conditioning lotion with natural fruit acid complex for dry skin control, or your favorite aromatherapy massage oil, this is the perfect time to pamper your client with a complete foot and leg massage. Do not return feet to bath.
- Step 7: For a refreshing finale to the perfect pedicure apply Pedi Ice over the top of the feet and up the legs to the knees. Not only does it feel cool and tingly, but it is ideal for temporary relief of minor aches and pain.
- Step 8: A perfect finish with applying the polish. First, remove all traces of lotion or powder from the nail by using an orangewood stick wrapped in cotton and dipped in polish remover. Apply base coat beginning with the little toe on the right foot. If necessary, ridgefiller may be used after the base coat. Now apply your client's favorite polish color and finish with a clear, fast drying top coat.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY GENA