ItalWax Top Formula Synthetic Film Wax - Crystal - Hard Stripless Wax Beads from Italy / BULK BOX - 22 Lbs.
ItalWax Top Formula Synthetic Film Wax - Crystal - Hard Stripless Wax Beads. Semi-transparent wax has superior elasticity. Premium level synthetic wax is intended to be used for hair removal on delicate areas (bikini, face, armpits). The wax is free of natural pine resins, therefore it never causes allergy reaction. Synthetic hard film wax Crystal has very low melting temperature is extra-flexible and doesnít create stretchy threads.
Not sure how to use ItalWax? Check our tutorial videos below!
Advantages of Synthetic ItalWax Film Wax:
Depilation Procedure for ItalWax Film Wax:
- Lower melting temperature 100įF.
- Ideal for hair removal on delicate areas (armpits, bikini, face).
- Longer cooling time, which provides longer thermal exposure, relaxes hair follicles and makes waxing less painful.
- Completely adjustable to the skin surface, catching all the hairs without applications repeating.
- Because of itís extra elasticity Synthetic Film Wax won't break during hair removal.
- When removed, Synthetic Film Wax does not leave any broken hairs.
- Significantly reduces the time required for depilation procedure.
Basic Errors While Using Film Wax:
- Pour the ItalWax beads in the professional wax heater.
- Preheat the wax to 100įF until it reaches the consistency of stiff honey.
- Treat the depilation area with an spirit-containing lotion ItalWax to degrease the skin and remove any traces of cosmetic products.
- Apply a small amount of wax dusting powder.
- With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax, regardless the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "petal" which will be used as a grip later on. ATTENTION! Do not rush during the application, press the spatula firmly, putting the necessary pressure on it.
- The wax will harden in 4-10 seconds. During this period it will stick to all the hairs. Ready to be removed Film Wax should not stick to the hand when touched.
- Holding the skin taut in the direction opposite to the tear-off, remove the wax with a fast movement, parallel to the skin.
- Repeat same actions in the next area.
- When the procedure is over, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling, oil-free product by ItalWax.
Warning: as with all waxes, test the sensitivity of the skin on the inner part of forearm.
- Wax stretches like caramel and is difficult to remove.
- Reason: not enough time passed for the wax to harden.
- What to do: put some wax dusting powder onto the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
- There are some hairs left after wax removal.
- Reason: the wax was applied superficially, without pressing the spatula to the skin, so the hair didnít get into the wax layer.
- What to do: apply the wax onto the skin with the remaining hair, fix the hair in the wax more thoroughly, pressing the spatula firmly to the area of hair removal.
- The wax does not harden.
- Reason: the layer of the wax applied is too thick (as in the classic hot wax depilation).
- What to do: carefully spread the application to a larger surface. Next time apply a thinner layer of wax.
- The edges of the wax application remain on the skin after removal.
- Reason: Uneven application of wax.
- What to do: Create an application of the same thickness in the middle and on the edges.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY ITALWAX