ItalWax Top Formula Synthetic Film Wax - Orchid - Hard Stripless Wax Beads from Italy / 1 Case = (10) 1.65 lb. Bags = 16.5 lbs. TotalThin consistency wax. When melted becomes completely transparent. Enriched with a gentle and pleasant Orchid fragrance. Titanium Dioxide-free. Premium level synthetic polymer wax (SP Wax) is intended to be used for hair removal on delicate areas (bikini, face, armpits). Wax is free of natural pine resin. Does not cause the allergy. Low-temperature wax (100,4° F). Wax is extra flexible, application can’t be broken, does not create stretchy threads. Appropriate for removal whatever the hair coarseness and length. Applied with the spatula without regarding the hair growth direction, removal without the strips. Hot hard synthetic resin Italwax Top Line wax is formulated for sensitive skin prone to allergies.
Not sure how to use ItalWax? Check our tutorial videos below!
Advantages of Synthetic ItalWax Film Wax:
Depilation Procedure for ItalWax Film Wax:
- Lower melting temperature 100°F.
- Ideal for hair removal on delicate areas (armpits, bikini, face).
- Longer cooling time, which provides longer thermal exposure, relaxes hair follicles and makes waxing less painful.
- Completely adjustable to the skin surface, catching all the hairs without applications repeating.
- Because of it’s extra elasticity Synthetic Film Wax won't break during hair removal.
- When removed, Synthetic Film Wax does not leave any broken hairs.
- Significantly reduces the time required for depilation procedure.
Basic Errors While Using Film Wax:
- Pour the ItalWax beads in the professional wax heater.
- Preheat the wax to 100°F until it reaches the consistency of stiff honey.
- Treat the depilation area with an spirit-containing lotion ItalWax to degrease the skin and remove any traces of cosmetic products.
- Apply a small amount of cosmetic talc.
- With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax, regardless the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small "petal" which will be used as a grip later on. ATTENTION! Do not rush during the application, press the spatula firmly, putting the necessary pressure on it.
- The wax will harden in 4-10 seconds. During this period it will stick to all the hairs. Ready to be removed Film Wax should not stick to the hand when touched.
- Holding the skin taut in the direction opposite to the tear-off, remove the wax with a fast movement, parallel to the skin.
- Repeat same actions in the next area.
- When the procedure is over, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling, oil-free product by ItalWax.
Warning: as with all waxes, test the sensitivity of the skin on the inner part of forearm.
- Wax stretches like caramel and is difficult to remove.
- Reason: not enough time passed for the wax to harden.
- What to do: put some talc powder onto the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
- There are some hairs left after wax removal.
- Reason: the wax was applied superficially, without pressing the spatula to the skin, so the hair didn’t get into the wax layer.
- What to do: apply the wax onto the skin with the remaining hair, fix the hair in the wax more thoroughly, pressing the spatula firmly to the area of hair removal.
- The wax does not harden.
- Reason: the layer of the wax applied is too thick (as in the classic hot wax depilation).
- What to do: carefully spread the application to a larger surface. Next time apply a thinner layer of wax.
- The edges of the wax application remain on the skin after removal.
- Reason: Uneven application of wax.
- What to do: Create an application of the same thickness in the middle and on the edges.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY ITALWAX