June Jacobs Bright Eyes Treatment Kit with New Collagen Eye Pads— 20 Minute TreatmentThis rejuvenating eye treatment is designed to firm and tone the eye area, soothes puffy eyes and helps to diminish fine lines. *May be added to any other June Jacobs treatment
Length of Treatment: 20 Minutes
Preparation: Prepare 6 cotton rounds soaked in June Jacobs Green Tea & Cucumber Toner and chill for 10 minutes.
|Cleanse|| June Jacobs Gentle Creamy Eye Make-Up Remover|
- Apply a thin layer of June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque to the eye area. Leave on for 3 minutes.
- Remove masque (use prepared cotton rounds - see prep above)
- Apply June Jacobs Collagen Eye Pads to the under eye area.
- Next, apply a thin layer of June Jacobs Mandarin Moisture Masque to eye area directly over eye pads.
- Allow this time for a scalp massage.
- Remove eye pads and masque (use prepared cotton rounds - see prep above)
|Eye Care||June Jacobs Cellular Collagen Eye Serum|
June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Brightening Eye Cream
This Kit Includes These June Jacobs Spa Collection Products:
- QTY: 1 / JJ-210126 - Green Tea And Cucumber Toner - 946 mL / 32 fl. oz.
- QTY: 1 / JJ-210078 - Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque - 620 mL / 21 fl. oz.
- QTY: 1 / JJ-210136 - Collagen Eye Pads - 5 Sets Per Pack
- QTY: 1 / JJ-210066 - Mandarin Moisture Masque - 620 mL / 21 fl. oz.
- QTY: 1 / JJ-210009 - Cellular Collagen Eye Serum - 30 mL / 1 fl. oz.
- QTY: 1 / JJ-210053 - Intensive Age Defying Brightening Eye Cream - 30 mL / 1.0 fl. oz.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY JUNE JACOBS
June Jacobs has formulated a powerful patent pending anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grapeseed extracts to help neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging:
June Jacobs Spa Collection does not include the following ingredients:
- White Tea Extract:
Derived from the young tea leaves of the plant native to southeast Asia, these leaves are protected from the sun by a coating of silver fuzz and are picked shortly before the buds have fully bloomed. Immediately after harvesting, the leaves are dried and steamed quickly so that they do not oxidize. Due to this harvesting and drying process, white tea contains higher concentrations of catechins (polyphenol compounds) than green, oolong and black tea.
- Red Tea Extract:
Derived from the red bush grown only in the western cape province of South Africa, it has high levels of natural polyphenol anti-oxidants, including flavonoids and phonolic acids.
- Green Tea Extract:
Derived from the unfermented leaves of the plant native to mainland southeast Asia, it contains two active groups: xanthines and catechins which suppress inflammation and irritation and act as powerful anti-oxidants. Green tea contains six primary catechin compounds: catechin, gallocatechin, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin gallate, and epigallocatechin gallate (also known as EGCG). EGCG is considered to be the most active component in green tea and contains between 25 to 100 times the anti-oxidant power of vitamins C and A. Green tea also contains tannins (which help to reduce puffiness) and alkaloids: caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline (which provide green tea’s stimulant effects).
- Goji Berry Fruit Extract:
Derived from the plant native to Himalayan valleys of China, it acts as an anti-oxidant and an anti-inflammatory. Known as “The King of All Berries” it contains carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin, over 18 different amino acids and is a source of Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C. It is rich in polysaccharides to help support intercellular communication providing essential nutrients to cells which encourages healthy immune function.
- Pomegranate Extract:
Derived from the tree found in Mediterranean countries, it has many different properties - the seeds are soothing, the fruit is a mild astringent and the bark acts as an anti-microbial. The fruit also contains the polyphenol anti-oxidant, Ellagic Acid, which converts to tannins having both astringent and antiseptic properties. It also acts as a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, helping to inhibit the enzymes called matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs), which contribute to the breakdown of collagen.
- Grapeseed Extract:
Derived from the seeds of the crushed grape during the wine-making process. Grapeseed is high in oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), a powerful anti-oxidant which is helpful for diminishing the damaging effects of the sun to reduce free radical damage. Grapeseed is readily absorbed by the skin, which allows essential and non-essential fatty acids: Linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, a-linoleic acid, and palmitoleic acid to better penetrate – all of which help in wound healing of cells and are vital for the overall health of the skin.
Preservatives are a class of ingredients used to protect a product from bacteria, yeast and mold. Commonly used preservatives are ingredients such as Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.
Parabens are a specific type of preservative that protect food and cosmetics against microbial contaminants, specifically yeast and mold. Recent studies show that parabens may cause cancer and cause allergic reactions/skin rashes.
While we make the claim that our formulations are “paraben and preservative free”, they are not left unprotected against microbial attack. The formulators at June Jacobs Spa Collection have researched several new multi-functional ingredients that exhibit broad spectrum anti-microbial ability.
- Synthetic Dyes:
Synthetic colors are used in skin care products to make them have color. They are known to cause allergy, skin and problems.
Fragrances are a class of aromatic compounds that provide an aroma or scent. Synthetic fragrances often contain solvents that are known to cause allergies and skin irritations.
Petrochemicals are ingredients derived from petroleum. All petrochemicals are synthetic although not all synthetic chemicals are petroleum derived.
Sulfates are salts of Sulfuric Acid. The most commonly referred to ingredient in this class is Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). SLES has been shown to cause irritation, allergies and contact dermatitis.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY June Jacobs
Professional Spa Menu Treatment
luxurious treatments you can add to your spa menu today!
Face Treatments – may be used in addition to any June Jacobs Professional
Face Treatments – 60 Minutes
- June Jacobs Cranberry Pomegranate Mini-Renewal Treatment
- June Jacobs Bright Eyes Treatment with New Collagen Eye Pads
- June Jacobs Deluxe Lip Treatment
Face Treatments – 75 Minutes
- June Jacobs Signature Facial
- June Jacobs Redness Diffusing Facial
- June Jacobs Botanical Brightening Healthy Skin Facial
- June Jacobs Pore Purifying Facial
- June Jacobs Papaya Enzyme Facial
- June Jacobs Pumpkin Enzyme Facial
Face Treatments – 90 Minutes
- June Jacobs Stone Renewal Facial Treatment
Body Treatments – 30 Minutes
- June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Facial Treatment
- June Jacobs Luxury Copper Replenishing Facial Treatment
Body Treatments – 60 Minutes
- June Jacobs Lemon Sugar Body Polish
Body Treatments – 90 Minutes
- June Jacobs Pumpkin Body Polish Treatment
- June Jacobs Green Tea and Cucumber Body Polish Treatment
- June Jacobs Tropical Body Polish Treatment
- June Jacobs Vanda Orchid Body Polish Treatment
- June Jacobs After Sun Hydrating Body Wrap Treatment
Manicure and Pedicure Treatments
- June Jacobs Stone Renewal Body Treatment
- June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Body Treatment
- June Jacobs Citrus Blossom Manicure
- June Jacobs Citrus Blossom Pedicure
- June Jacobs Citrus Blossom Luxury Hand Renewal
- June Jacobs Citrus Blossom Luxury Foot Renewal
- June Jacobs Green Tea And Cucumber Luxury Hand Renewal
- June Jacobs Green Tea And Cucumber Luxury Foot Renewal
- June Jacobs Cranberry Pomegranate Luxury Hand Renewal
- June Jacobs Cranberry Pomegranate Luxury Foot Renewal
- June Jacobs Vanda Orchid Luxury Hand Renewal
- June Jacobs Vanda Orchid Luxury Foot Renewal
- June Jacobs Peppermint Delight Manicure
- June Jacobs Peppermint Delight Pedicure
- June Jacobs Peppermint Deluxe Luxury Hand Renewal
- June Jacobs Peppermint Deluxe Luxury Foot Renewal