Lucas-Cide - Thyme - Ready To Use Disinfectant Spray REFILL / 128 oz. - 1 GallonBotanical Lucas-Cide Thyme harnesses the natural disinfecting power of thyme (yes–the herb!) to eliminate 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on all hard, non-porous surfaces. One-step Lucas-Cide Thyme is powerful yet non-corrosive, streak-free, requires no mixing, and is free of synthetic chemicals. As an EPA category IV disinfectant, it has the lowest level of toxicity, is biodegradable, requires no PPE, and will not irritate skin, eyes, or lungs.
Features & ?Benefits:
Lucas-Cide Thyme is proudly made in the USA. EPA registration number 34810 25 3974
- Spa-friendly formula! Free of bleach, ammonia, chlorine, alcohol, parabens, phenols, glycol solvents, gluten, phosphate, and formaldehyde
- EPA List N, which meets EPA's criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- EPA List Q, approved for use against emerging viruses such as monkeypox
- Kills TB, Norovirus, MRSA, MRSE, and more
- Virucidal, germicidal and fungicidal efficacy in the presence of 5% blood serum
- Cleans without harsh chemicals
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- 60-second sanitizer
- Full disinfection in 10 minutes
- Use to disinfect Himalayan salt stones and for soaking implements
- One-step disinfectant means no mixing or rinsing
*Refer to bottle label for all instructions for use, warnings, and storage/disposal instructions.
- TO CLEAN: Apply to surfaces as needed. Spray surface and wipe clean. Spot cheek to test for compatibility.
- TO SANITIZE: Wet the surface. Let stand for 60 seconds on hard, non-porous surfaces. Wipe or let air dry. No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.
- TO DISINFECT: Spray and wet hard, non-porous surfaces or item to be disinfected thoroughly. Leave for 10 minutes. Wipe or let air dry. No rinse required after using.
- ODOR CONTROL: It effectively controls odors by killing odor-causing bacteria while simultaneously chemically neutralizing their odors and leaving a pleasant fragrance.
- TO CLEAN DEODORIZE AND REMOVE DEBRIS FROM CARPETS AND FABRICS to Spot Clean: Blot or scrub area to be treated with LUCAS-CIDE THYME to remove soiling. Wipe dry with clean cloth or towel.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY LUCAS PRODUCTS