Magnus 5 Diopter LED Magnifying Lamp with Table MountLED lighting offers energy efficientcy, cool temperature and soft light. Features a lens cover, 5 diopter lens, efficient LED lights, table clamp and articulating arm for easy positioning.
- Lens Size: 5" Diameter
- Lens Material: Optical Glass
- Diopter: 5 Diopter
- Light Source: LED 5 Watts
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Mount: Table mount
- Color: White
Available in Two Versions:
- Power: Reduced power consumption - 10% the power consumption of a comparable incandescent bulb, 50% the power consumption of a comparable fluorescent bulb
- Efficiency: LEDs emit more light per watt than incandescent light bulbs. Their efficiency is not affected by shape and size, unlike fluorescent light bulbs or tubes.
- On/Off Time: LEDs light up very quickly. A typical LED will achieve full brightness in under a microsecond.
- Cool Light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED.
- Slow Failure: LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt failure of incandescent bulbs.
- Lifetime: LEDs can have VERY long useful life. One report estimates 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000–2,000 hours.
- Shock Resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs, which are fragile.
- Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner.
VIEW ALL MAGNIFYING LAMPS
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY SHOSH SPA ESSENTIALS
Shosh Spa Essentials Warranty
SHOSH warrants to the final purchaser with respect to these particular goods that such goods are free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal professional usage in salons or skincare centers. Such Limited Warranty shall apply for a period of one year from the date of sale to the final purchaser for all electric and electronic skincare equipment. The warranty period for hydraulic pumps made in Tiawan shall be five years, hydraulic pumps made in china will be 1 year, for porcelain shampoo sinks, one year, and for chair structures, including cushions, upholstery, laminates and plastics, wood and metal parts, one year from the date of sale. This Limited Warranty expressly excludes all glassware, light bulbs and other parts made from glass. This Limited Warranty also does not apply to defects in parts due to ordinary wear and tear, due to actions of persons or entites other than SHOSH., or due to transport of the goods. This warranty is not transferable. In the event of defect in material or workmanship SHOSH's obligations under this Limited Warranty to free labor and parts for repair or replacement , solely at SHOSH's option, of any defective part for the first year of this Limited Warranty. One year after the date of sale this Limited Warranty shall be limited to free replacement parts only. SHOSH reserves the right to utilize equivalent replacement parts for any defective part. In no event shall SHOSH's liability to the final purchaser exceed the cost of the equipment. Under this Limited Warranty, all shipping and handling charges, including courier charges and customs brokerage, shall be borne by the final purchaser. Absolutely no goods may be returned to SHOSH without its consent and shipping instructions and its original packing. Defective merchandise, if defect is a manufacturing defect, will only be exchanged for the same item. Exchange for other items will be permitted only if unused, in salable condition and approved by SHOSH in writing. No other returns will be permitted. There will be a restocking fee of 25% for all standard items that are unused and approved by SHOSH for return. Under no circumstances shall the purchaser be untitled to a cash or credit charge refund. SHOSH will inspect all claims made under this Limited Warranty to determine the applicability of the Limited Warranty to the claim. This LIMITED WARRANTY shall not apply to any products not imported by SHOSH.. Nothing in this Limited Warranty shall be constructed to limit any warranty provided by the manufacturer of a product or part. Special orders, including without limitation air-freighted products and direct deliveries from outside the United States, are not subject to cancellation or return. Any cancellation shall result in forfeiture of any deposits made. All sales terms are ex-warehouse, New Jersey.
THE FORGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF AND IN PLACE AND STEAD OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY ORFITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE AND ORANY GOODS OR PARTS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO IMPROPER INSTALLATION, ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE ALTERATION, ABUSE OR MISUSE. THE FINAL PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE FINAL PURCHASER HAS NOT AND DOES NOT RELY NO SHOSH's SKILL OR JUDGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SELECTION OF GOODS AS FIT OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICUAR PURPOSE.
This Limited Warranty shall have no force or effect where the final purchaser does not return the attached warranty registration card fully completed within (30) calendar days of the purchase by the final purchaser. The final purchaser shall signify acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained in this Limited Warranty by completing and attached warranty registration card.