Hot & Cold Hammer Systems
The hot and cold hammer massage is a facial treatment tool, with both sides of the hammer head reaching different temperatures (one hot, one cold) simultaneously. The hot side of the hammer relaxes and opens pores while stimulating blood circulation beneath the skin. The cold side soothes tired and overheated skin, and closes pores while locking moisture into the skin.
- Promotes Relaxation: Applying the hot hammer against the facial skin relaxes muscles and reduces stress, while increasing blood circulation.
- Shrinks Pores: Infected or clogged pores can make appear more prominent. The hot hammer opens facial pores so they can be cleansed of debris, toxins, excess oil and bacteria.
- Increases Absorbency: By opening the pores, the hot hammer aids the absorbency of nutrients, such as through the application of an herbal mask, to the skin.
- Smooths Wrinkles: The cold hammer helps tighten the skin, which promotes elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and crow's feet.
- Tightens Pores: The cold hammer helps shrink capillary blood vessels on the face, which might be due to genetics, aging or over-exposure to the sun. It also helps tighten pores and seal in moisture.
- Soothes Skin: The cold hammer helps soothe inflamed, itchy and sensitive skin by constricting the tissue and reducing blood flow to the area.