Meishida Portable High Frequency Unit with 7 Attachments (white handle)High frequency is an incredible way to invigorate circulation by stimulating cells beneath the skin. High frequency current stimulation forces an infusion of oxygen-rich molecules into the skin, which cleanses, massages, stimulates blood flow, and dilates superficial blood vessels. Because of the increased blood flow, high frequency tones the skin (similar to muscle toning).
Application of high frequency current promotes a cleansing antibacterial action, and the skin is left feeling energized, rosy, firm, refreshed, and noticeably softer. The dilation of blood vessels pushes toxins away from the skin’s surface, and allows the skin cells to feast on increased nutrients and hydration.
General Instructions for Use:
- Hold the electrode and work in circular motions for 3-5 minutes.
- Can be used directly on dry skin or lay dry gauze over the face. (The current has a more stimulating effect when applied over a dry cloth.)
- All treatments should be started with a mild current, and gradually increase intensity.
- “Sparking” is a technique used on acne blemishes and lesions. Sparking is accomplished by placing layers of dry cotton gauze over the skin, creating a gap between the skin and electrode. Upon treatment, the “spark gap” releases ozone from the electrode to destroy bacteria and aid in drying pustular infections. Never create a gap of more than ¼”, as tissue destruction can occur and the skin will heal leaving brownish marks.
High Frequency Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Insert the chosen glass electrode into the high frequency machine; it should just snap in to place.
- Turn the high frequency machine down to a zero level and turn it on. Wrap the cord around your arm once to keep the cord from dragging across the client's skin.
- Hold the handle of the high frequency electrode in the hand that you normally work with. Place your index finger on the glass electrode. Do not remove your finger until the electrode is in contact with the client's skin. Removing the finger too early creates an uncomfortable spark effect on the client's skin.
- Place the electrode on the client's skin and remove your finger. Increase the intensity to a comfortable setting. Glide the electrode over the face in a circular motion. Maintain continual contact, not pulling away more than ¼ inch. Start with the forehead, then move to the nose, cheeks and chin.
- Treat problem areas such as individual blemishes by "sparking" the spot with the edge of the electrode. Place your finger on the electrode, touch the electrode to the spot and remove your finger. Quickly replace your finger on the electrode, remove the electrode from the face and repeat in another area.
- Place your finger back on the electrode and remove it from the client's skin. Turn off the high frequency machine and sterilize the electrode.
- Gentle, non-invasive alternative to plastic surgery
- Immediate (temporary) lifting effect
- Soften and smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces large pores
- Effective acne treatment
- Reduces dark circles around eyes
- Stimulates healthy hair growth (comb attachment)
- Decongest puffy eyes
Unit Includes: High frequency handle(ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE), and seven different attachments. Picture shows black handle, but handle is white. Neon Gas.
- Frequency 50-60 HZ
- 20 Watts
- High frequency vibration 220 million per second
- Avoid using AHA or Glycolic Acid products with high frequency machines.
- Avoid contact with broken capillaries, spider veins and areas of rosacea.
- Do not use high frequency during pregnancy (although there is NO clear evidence stating side effects).
- Do not use if your client has a pacemaker, heart disease history, or epilepsy.
- Avoid wearing metal jewelry while using high frequency. Avoid use on clients with braces.
- Never operate a high frequency machine with a broken bulb.
- Do not use outdoors, near water or around combustible substances.
Discover what people are saying about this product... Check out High Frequency units on thePure Spa Direct Blog - Plastic Surgery or A High Frequency Machine...I'll go with the High Frequency Machine!
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Meishida