Eco-Fin™ Paraffin Alternative - Escape: Peppermint Essence / 1 Lb. Tray of 40 CubesThis is truly a healthy, nourishing hand/foot treatment because it is made with 100% natural plant-based emollients and pure essential oils. Escape features clean, cool peppermint. No petroleum, artificial dyes, or synthetic fragrances! Each tray of Eco-Fin contains 40 cubes... enough for 20 sets of hand or foot treatments.
Ingredients: Palm kernel oil, soy oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E, organic coconut oil, peppermint essential oil peppermint.
Eco-Fin Benefits: 100% natural emollients and pure essential oils. Eco-friendly, people-friendly, biodegradable, no petroleum products, no synthetic fragrances, no chemical dyes.
Eco-Fin is the eco-friendly paraffin alternative!
- Put one Eco-Fin Biodegradable Liner (VU-300878) into each Eco-Sleeve (Mitts: VU-302813. Booties: VU-302812).
- Roll the edge of the liner over the cuff of the sleeve.
- Have your guest select the variety of Eco-Fin they would like to use during their treatment:
- Eucalyptus CBD: Eucalyptus CBD Blend - See It!
- Happy: Raspberry-Grapefruit Blend - See It!
- Muse: Cinnamon-Ginger Blend - See It!
- Escape: Peppermint Essence - See It!
- Shangri-La: Jasmine-Sandlewood Blend - See It!
- Pleasure: Chocolate Essence - See It!
- Dream: Vanilla Essence - See It!
- Reverie: Lavender-Vanilla Blend - See It!
- Retreat: Coconut-Pineapple Blend - See It!
- Be Well: Green Tea-Aloe Blend - See It!
- Purity: Unscented - See It!
- Celebrate: Butter Rum Essence - See It!
- Jubilee / Berry Winter: Pine, Berries, Cedarwood, Rose and Cinnamon - See It!
- Breathe: Eucalyptus Essence - See It!
- Drop the selected Eco-Fin Cube into the prepared Eco-Sleeve. Roll the sleeve over itself into a tidy roll.
Note: For convenience, you can order extra Eco-Sleeves for Mitts and Eco-Sleeves for Booties and prepare several rolls ahead of time. They can be kept warm in your hot towel cabi, or you can warm the liner only in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds before inserting it into the sleeve. Use caution when using microwaves as they vary and may require less heating time. Overheating can melt the plastic liners.
- If you don't have a warmed sleeve already prepared, warm the liner only in the microwave for 30 seconds before inserting the Eco-Fin cube into the sleeve. Use caution when using microwaves as they vary and may require less heating time. Overheating can melt the plastic liners.
- Unroll the Eco-Sleeve and slide it onto guest's hand or foot. Help disperse the rich emulsion evenly by massaging over the hands or feet.
- Place warm herbal or electric mitts/booties onto the hands or feet.
- Remove mitts/booties and liners after 10 to 15 minutes and massage remaining emulsion into hands and forearms or feet and legs. Discard used liners and reuse sleeves/herbal mitts & booties.
It's Better Than Paraffin!
- No Petroleum Products
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Chemical Dyes
Eco-fin is a rich blend of palm, soy, jojoba and organic coconut oils, shea butter, vitamin E and essential oils. With heat, it delivers rich moisturizers that leave the skin soft and supple. Treatments are single use, with nothing to clean or store, and 100% disposable and biodegradable. Preparing for a treatment is fast, easy, sanitary, and requires only basic supplies and a hot towel cabi or oil warmer, electric mitt, electric booties or a bowl of hot water.
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY ECO-FIN